This 22 acre park located at 4312 Sycamore Road, Bechtold Park is Sycamore Township’s oldest and most popular park. Named for former Township Trustee A. James Bechtold, who served Sycamore Township faithfully during the 1970s before his sudden death in 1980.
- Bechtold Pavillion (Shelter #1) Seats Up To 150, And Features Its Own Restrooms, And Fireplace.
- 3 – Picnic Shelters, Each seats 80-90 People, Each With Grills
- 3/10 Mile Walking Trails With Park Benches
- 2 – Baseball Fields
- 1 – Basketball Hoop
- 2 – Sand Volleyball Courts
- Restroom Facilities
- 3 – Children’s Play Areas
- Nature Trail
In the event of inclement weather call the Field Use Hotline 513-792-7275.
8540 Kenwood Road
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Jason Petty, Parks Supervisor