A PUD modification is a request for a change to a previously approved Planned Unit Development. Modifications can be either Major or Minor changes to the plan. Major Modifications must be reviewed by Zoning Commission and the Board of Trustees in public hearings; Minor Modifications may be approved at the staff level.