Located at 11532 Deerfield Road, the Robert L. Schuler Sports Complex is the newest jewel in Sycamore Township’s crown. The 18 ACRE park is named after State Senator and former Sycamore Township Trustee Robert L. Schuler, who passed away while still serving in the Ohio State Senate.
- 1 – Deluxe Baseball Field Including Grass Infield, Lights, Dugouts, Enclosed Bullpens, PA System And Digital Scoreboard
- 1 – Deluxe Regulation Soccer Field Including, Lights, Digital Scoreboard And PA System
- 2 – Game Soccer Fields For Younger Ages
- 1 – Instructional Soccer Field
- 6/10 Mile Walking Track With Park Benches
- Large Children’s Play Area
- Community Meeting/Gathering Room (Seats up to 80 at tables, or up to 150 theater style)
In the event of inclement weather call the Field Use Hotline 513-792-7275.
8540 Kenwood Road
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Jason Petty, Parks Supervisor